- “I have learned much from an admirable group of intelligent, spiritual women.”
- “This was an incredible experience. I realize how important it is to have a guide and others who can and are willing to share their experiences, participating together, in community and sharing God’s love.”
- “The size of the group was perfect…great mix of group activities and alone time.”
- “The make-up of the group was astonishingly cohesive. My first thought was ‘so many strangers.’ My last thought is I hate to leave so many good friends.”
- “I loved the barn. My room was the perfect size, just enough, but not too much.”
- “The accommodations were great — clean and comfortable.”
- “The food was terrific.”
- “New Harmony was a great backdrop for this experience.”
- No events
What people are saying about Confluence
"When I signed up for the advent retreat it was with the idea of having a 'date with God.' I needed a day of rest. And so I found myself experienceing a true shabbat. Susie led our group into thoughtful meditations with lots of time for reflections."
"I just loved this day. It helped me to focus on the birth of our Lord rather than being swallowed up by the hustle and bustle of a typical December frenzy. I am looking forward to many more retreats!"