Welcome to Confluence: A Center For Spirituality
We are glad you found us. As you view these pages we invite you to join us in our quest to know more fully the God who has created and called us into being.
Our quest is not a new one. Over 1600 years ago St. Augustine wrote, “You have made us for yourself, and our hearts are restless till they find their rest in you” (Confessions 1.1.1). Augustine’s words ring just as true today as they did all those years ago. If you find these pages speaking to you, we would welcome your presence with us on the journey to find our “rest” in the One who is the Source of all Life.
We are a “roofless” community dedicated to helping people deepen and enrich their spiritual lives. Confluence joins each person’s journey by providing opportunities and resources for spiritual formation.
• Pilgrimage to Iona, Scotland • May 4-14, 2017
Look over the detailed itinerary for the trip, travel information and costs and download the entire packet of
information and registration here: Confluence 2017 Iona Information Packet
An Iona Pilgrimage Familiarization Meeting for those who are interested is scheduled for Sunday, February 7, 2016, at 4:30 pm at 400 Mark Dr., Warson Woods, Mo.
Contact The Rev. John Kilgore at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
• Lenten Lectio Divina – Tuesdays, February 16-March 15, 2016, 4:00-5:00 pm, Grace Episcopal Church, Kirkwood, Mo.
• Taize Worship – Sunday, February 28, 2016, 6:00 pm, Church of the Good Shepherd, 1166 S. Mason Rd., Town & Country, Mo.
Confluence: A Center for Spirituality and Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, 1166 S. Mason Rd., sponsor a Taize worship service on the fourth Sunday of September through April (excepting December’s being on New Year’s Eve at Christ Church Cathedral. All are welcome to attend.
• Reflections and Photos from the Pilgrimage to Iona 2015
Contact the Rev. Susan Skinner at email@example.com for more information.
• Reflections and Photos from the Pilgrimage to Iona 2013
• Reflections on Women’s Fall Retreat in New Harmony