Welcome to Confluence: A Center For Spirituality
We are glad you found us. As you view these pages we invite you to join us in our quest to know more fully the God who has created and called us into being.
Our quest is not a new one. Over 1600 years ago St. Augustine wrote, “You have made us for yourself, and our hearts are restless till they find their rest in you” (Confessions 1.1.1). Augustine’s words ring just as true today as they did all those years ago. If you find these pages speaking to you, we would welcome your presence with us on the journey to find our “rest” in the One who is the Source of all Life.
We are a “roofless” community dedicated to helping people deepen and enrich their spiritual lives. Confluence joins each person’s journey by providing opportunities and resources for spiritual formation.
• Advent Quiet Morning – Saturday, December 6, 2014 – 9:00 am-1:00 pm, Mercy Center, St. Louis
Repent! Rejoice! Give yourself the gift of some quiet reflection as you prepare for the coming of the Infant God.
• Taize Worship – Wednesday, December 31, 2014 – 6:00 pm – Christ Church Cathedral
• Confluence is pleased to sponsor a 2015 Pilgrimage to Iona – May 28-June 7, 2015.
Contact the Rev. Susan Skinner at email@example.com for more information.
• Reflections and Photos from the Pilgrimage to Iona 2013
• Reflections on Women’s Fall Retreat in New Harmony