Welcome to Confluence: A Center For Spirituality
We are glad you found us. As you view these pages we invite you to join us in our quest to know more fully the God who has created and called us into being.
Our quest is not a new one. Over 1600 years ago St. Augustine wrote, “You have made us for yourself, and our hearts are restless till they find their rest in you” (Confessions 1.1.1). Augustine’s words ring just as true today as they did all those years ago. If you find these pages speaking to you, we would welcome your presence with us on the journey to find our “rest” in the One who is the Source of all Life.
We are a “roofless” community dedicated to helping people deepen and enrich their spiritual lives. Confluence joins each person’s journey by providing opportunities and resources for spiritual formation.
• Repent! Rejoice! – Advent Quiet Morning, Saturday, December 9, 2017, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, Mercy Center, 2039 Geyer Road, St. Louis
Give yourself the gift of some quiet reflection time as you prepare for the coming of the Infant God. Join us at Mercy Center, away from the crowded malls and the hustle and bustle of cooking, shopping and wrapping, for an Advent Quiet Morning.
• Taize Worship – 5:30 pm First Sunday of Month in Grace Chapel, St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 110 N. Warson Rd., Ladue – October thru December.
Confluence: A Center for Spirituality and St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 110 N. Warson Rd. Ladue, sponsor a Taize worship service in Grace Chapel at 5:30 pm on the first Sunday of each month September through April.
Join us. All are welcome!!
•Sunday, December 3, 2017
Special New Year’s Eve Taize
•Sunday, December 31, 2017 at Christ Church Cathedral, St. Louis
• Pilgrimage to Iona, Scotland • May 4-14, 2017
Look over the detailed itinerary for the trip, travel information and costs and download the entire packet of
information and registration here: Confluence 2017 Iona Information Packet
Registrations for this trip are closed.
• Reflections and Photos from the Pilgrimage to Iona 2015
Contact the Rev. Susan Skinner at email@example.com for more information.
• Reflections and Photos from the Pilgrimage to Iona 2013
• Reflections on Women’s Fall Retreat in New Harmony