Welcome to Confluence: A Center For Spirituality
We are glad you found us. As you view these pages we invite you to join us in our quest to know more fully the God who has created and called us into being.
Our quest is not a new one. Over 1600 years ago St. Augustine wrote, “You have made us for yourself, and our hearts are restless till they find their rest in you” (Confessions 1.1.1). Augustine’s words ring just as true today as they did all those years ago. If you find these pages speaking to you, we would welcome your presence with us on the journey to find our “rest” in the One who is the Source of all Life.
We are a “roofless” community dedicated to helping people deepen and enrich their spiritual lives. Confluence joins each person’s journey by providing opportunities and resources for spiritual formation.
• Taize Worship – New Time: 5:30 pm First Sunday of Month
New Location: St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 110 N. Warson Rd., Ladue
Confluence: A Center for Spirituality and St. Peters Episcopal Church, 110 N. Warson Rd., Ladue, sponsor a Taize worship service on the first Sunday of September through April (excepting December’s being on New Year’s Eve at Christ Church Cathedral). All are welcome to attend.
• Men’s Retreat – Fri. Eve-Saturday pm, Sept. 23-24, 2016, Riverwoods Retreat Center, Washington, MO
• Women’s Retreat – Fri. Eve-Sunday noon, Oct. 14-16, 2016, Riverwoods Retreat Center, Washington, MO
• Pilgrimage to Iona, Scotland • May 4-14, 2017
Look over the detailed itinerary for the trip, travel information and costs and download the entire packet of
information and registration here: Confluence 2017 Iona Information Packet
Registrations for this trip are due June 1, 2016.
Contact The Rev. John Kilgore at email@example.com with questions.
• Reflections and Photos from the Pilgrimage to Iona 2015
Contact the Rev. Susan Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Reflections and Photos from the Pilgrimage to Iona 2013
• Reflections on Women’s Fall Retreat in New Harmony